ZERO CONDITIONAL

 Zero Conditional

Zero conditional senteces describe things that are generally true. Use the simple present for both the if clause (the condition) and the main clause.

You can usually substitute when for if in zero conditional sentences.

If I'm nervous about something, I don't think about it.

When I'm nervous about something, I don't think about it.

Formula

positive

 If + subject + verb in base form + complement + , + subject + verb in base form + Complement

If I wake up early, I do the breakfast.

Subject + verb in base form + complement + If + subject + verb in base form + complement

I do the breakfast If I wake up early 

question

Wh-question + verb in base form + subject + verb in base form + If + subject + verb in base form + complement

What do you do if you feel sick?


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

PARTICIPIAL ADJECTIVES〰